- JW Thomas Byrd MD, Kay Jones RN, Carl R Freeman MD, TA Ferguson MD. Labral Ossification and Sacroiliac Joint Disease: Could There Be a Link to an Autoimmune Etiology? Arthroscopy. 2019 Aug;35(8):2333-2337. doi: 10.1016/j.arthro.2019.03.049. Epub 2019 Jul 23.
- JW Thomas Byrd MD, Kay Jones RN, Carl R Freeman MD. Surgical Outcome of Pincer Femoroacetabular Impingement With and Without Labral Ossification. Arthroscopy. 2016 Jun;32(6):1022-9.
- Carl R. Freeman MD, Michael Azzam MD, Michael Leunig MD. Surgical Care for Femoroacetabular Impingement and the Possibility of Preventing Hip Osteoarthritis. Review. Journal of Hip Preservation 2014 Oct 28; 1(2):46-55.
- Carl R. Freeman MD, Kay Jones RN, JW Thomas Byrd MD. Hip Arthroscopy for Legg Calve Perthes Disease: Minimum 2 Year Follow Up. Arthroscopy. 2013 Apr;29(4):666-74
- Carl R. Freeman MD, Kelly R. McCormick MD, Donna Mahoney CHT, Mark Baratz MD, John D. Lubahn MD. Nonoperative Management of Distal Biceps Tendon Ruptures Compared with a Historical Control Group. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2009;91:2329-2334
- Michael Wyatt MD, Carl Freeman MD, Martin Beck MD. “Anatomy of the hip joint.” Fractures of the Hip. Büchler, Lorenz, Keel, Marius J.B. (Eds.). Springer 2019.
- Carl Freeman MD, Michael Leunig MD, Martin Beck MD and Reinhold Ganz MD. “Anatomy of the Acetabulum.” Fractures of the Pelvis and Acetabulum—Principles and Methods of Management, Marvin Tile, David Helfet, Jim Kellam, and Mark Vrahas. AO Trauma, 2015.
- Michael Leunig MD, Carl Freeman MD, Reinhold Ganz MD, and Martin Beck MD. “Anatomy of the Acetabulum.” The Adult Hip, 3rd Ed. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Aug 6, 2014.
- JW Thomas Byrd MD, Kay Jones RN, Carl R Freeman MD. Labral Ossification of the Hip: “The Captured Hip.” Eposter. Arthroscopy Association of North America (AANA), 33rd Annual Meeting, Hollywood, FL. May 2014
- Carr W, Milhorn D, Elliot J, Rogers N, Brodnick R, Harrell M, Bechtel B, Freeman C, Whitcomb B, Russell M, Tortella FC, Hack D. A Comparative Evaluation of UCH-L1 as a Blood Biomarker for Concussed and Non-Concussed Cohorts in a Combat Zone . National Capital Area Traumatic Brain Injury Research Symposium 2013. April 2013.
- Carl R Freeman MD, Kay Jones MRN, JW Thomas Byrd MD. Hip Arthroscopy for Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease: Minimum Two-Year Follow-up. Podium Presentation. AANA 30th Annual Meeting, San Francisco. April 2011.
- Carl R Freeman MD, Kay Jones MRN, JW Thomas Byrd MD. Hip Arthroscopy for Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease: Minimum Two-Year Follow-up. AAOS Annual Meeting, Poster Presentations. February 2011.
- Carl R Freeman MD, Kelly McCormick MD, John D Lubahn MD. Non-operative Management of Distal Biceps Ruptures Compared with Historical Controls. Orthopaedic Research and Education Foundation Resident Symposium, Akron, OH. April 2008.
- Carl R Freeman MD, Kay Jones MRN, JW Thomas Byrd MD. Hip Arthroscopy for Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease: Minimum Two-Year Follow-up. ePoster Presentation. International Society of Arthroscopy, Knee Surgery, and Orthopaedic Sports Medicine, May 2011 Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.